Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July?

DO NOT READ IF YOU STILL BELIEVE IN SANTA! (THAT MEANS YOU, ZEKE)

Well, the truth is out! Last night, Jamie and I told Brandon about the true nature of Santa Claus. He took it pretty rough. We thought it would be easier for him coming from us than his classmates. Apparently, we were wrong. The poor kid questioned pretty much everything about Christmas. He's doing better today, but I was worried we were never going to get to bed last night. Hopefully, it will help him understand the true meaning of Christmas (crossing my fingers).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Boy, I sure am glad it was you and not me...I felt bad enough when he called. Poor little guy. But I think it was the right choice. Sheesh.

Zeke said...

Wait, what... Since when is Santa Claus not real. I still got to bed on Christmas eve and wake up with presents under the tree. Maybe he just doesn't visit your house.

April said...

Oh man that's rough..he'll get over it and when he goes to scholl I'm sure he'll feel cool to know for sure it isnt real when all the other kids are questioning it. Another check mark off the milestone list.