Sunday, August 3, 2008

She's having a baby!

That's right boys and girls, Jamie is pregnant with number 5! She's about 6 weeks along right now. The due date is late March, so that means the baby will come around the first or second week. I just hope it's healthy and Jamie doesn't have to go on bed rest again. Since we have 2 boys and 2 girls we are probably going to get surprised on this one. The Holy Ghost has told me that it will be a boy, but Jamie doesn't believe me. She feels like it's going to be a girl. Of course the children are similarly divided. Brandon and Steven want a baby brother. Kylie and Kaylin want a baby sister. I suppose we could have twins and there could be a boy and a girl, but I'm rooting for just one or the other. I'll take it has a huge compliment from the Lord if he thinks I'm ready for a two for one deal.

If you have any good name ideas, feel free to suggest them. For a not so small fee, we will name the baby after you. The rate will depend on how much we like your name.

In lieu of gifts, please donate to the Baby Moffitt Fund.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Since I have 5 granddaughters and 4 grandsons, I think I will vote for a boy to even it up Ü

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

yea Congrats!!!! I have some great names..but i am hoping to one day have #2 so i cant share, sorry!! If you ever need a babysitter remember we are in the same state. :) Magna may feel like the end of the world but its not too far!

Brigette Little said...

Congratulations! (I just found your blog from April's.) How exciting! And if it makes you feel better, I was on bedrest with children #3 and #4, but did totally fine with my #5.

Have fun with being surprised! We did that with our first 4. (We found out with Joseph just so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for a girl if we were having our 4th boy in a row...and we were! We were totally fine with it about 2 seconds after we found out, but it was nice to be prepared in that instance!)

The Drakulich Family said...

Nomah is a great name.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

Congrats! That's very exciting. I'll mull over some names and get back to you.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

hey! Can i get your address? my email is happygoluckyang@hotmail.com. We are getting sealed Sept 6th and wanted to send you an invite. :)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Congratulations!! When you know it's a boy then it must be a boy.My dad told us Gavin was going to be a boy in a blessing when I was really sick.I have a slew of great names you could use: Shawanna, Jaheedamallamalla followed by a *click click*,Capernicus the 9th, Oprah, Toe,Ching, or last but not least, Poohbear. You can thank me later for the inspiration.

Moffitt Fam said...

Kristy, no offense, but I don't think we will be using any of your suggestions. :)