Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Notice anything different?

Here's some pics of Tyler we took today. If you didn't guess by looking at them, he has his oxygen tube off. His saturations didn't change whether or not he had it on, so the Doc said to just keep it off. We still have all the equipment just in case he starts tanking, but hopefully he won't have to have it on again except when he's recovering from his surgery.

Here he is when I told him that the Cavs blew a big halftime lead and lost Game 1 to the Magic.

This is when I told him the Angels lost 1-0 to the Mariners.

Asleep during the American Idol finale (I'm not kidding about this one)

4 comments:

Brigette Little said...

Hooray! He is so beautiful. What a sweet face!

karen said...

Wow! He looks so good and I love the expressions. Can't wait to see him again.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Yipeee...no more tubes.

Zeke said...

Wait, I thought the Cavs were invincible at home. Well, is that their first real home loss this year? It isn't? Oh that's right, the Lakers also beat them in a game that meant something. But I thought LeBron James was the greatest human being to ever live, and Kobe was the worst. Hmm. Maybe that's not true. Oh yeah, congrats about Tyler. I'm glad he know which teams to support