Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brandon is a believer!

If you have any bigfoot stories, Brandon would love to talk to you. Lately, he's really been into cryptozoology - Bigfoot, Nessie, chupacabras, and the like. I can't say I blame him. I like reading about that stuff too. I'm trying to get him started on UFO conspiracy theories by watching UFO Hunters with me, but Steven likes that more than Brandon. I digress. So Brandon drew a picture of the Sasquatch he saw. Just kidding, he didn't see one. But he did draw a picture that he wanted to share with everyone. For the record, he believes that Bigfoot exists, but he thinks Nessie would have died by now. As of this posting, he hasn't told me if he believes in chupacabras. Personally, I think chupacabras are alien/wolf hybrids that scientists created at Area 51. Okay, not really.

UPDATE! - Brandon does NOT believe in chupacabras.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute. I like how he drew him from a side view. You never know what could be lurking out there in this old world of ours. You should see all the weird things we see in Lancaster...

Zeke said...

How can he not believe in chupacabras? They're real, man! I saw one on a documentary one time. It was called "X-files." All I know is this: last night was a must win for the Lakers and Kobe showed why he's the greatest.