Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy day today

Errands to run in the morning, BYU football game in the afternoon. I got see my friend Blair, his wife Jenny and Blair's parents as they were gracious enough to watch Tyler while I went to a portion of the game. Thanks to Blair for letting me use his tickets as well.

In the mean time, Jamie was out with the kids seeing A Christmas Carol. Apparently, it's pretty frightening for kids. Kylie said she would never, ever (repeat ever 15 times) see it again. The kids were interested to learn that I once played Jacob Marley's ghost in my 5th grade class play. Do you remember that, Mom? I digress (as usual).

After I got home from the game (and some brief Christmas shopping), Jamie went off with the housewives of the neighborhood to see New Moon. I took the kids to Wally World to get some milk and baby wipes. Jamie's not home yet. I'm sure she'll be drooling all over Jacob's abs when she gets in. Everyone else on Facebook is, anyway. Good thing I'm working on mine. Oh Yeah! (You gotta say that in the Randy Savage voice from the old Slim Jim jerky commercials).

After the kids went down, Brandon I stayed up and watched GI Joe. Silly, mindlessly entertaining flick. Probably wouldn't watch it again, but worth one viewing, I suppose. Unfortunately, probably the most interesting thing for me was seeing which LOST and 24 characters were in the movie. I counted 3, but there could have been more. Dennis Quaid totally mailed that flick in, but I digress again.

Sorry, no pics today. I thought about putting a Christmas Carol image on here, but then I started thinking about copyright laws and yada, yada, yada. So ya'll are out of luck. Peace.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jon, I didn't realize you were working on your abs....lol

(love ya Jon)

Moffitt Fam said...

Didn't you see that picture of me on Facebook?

Zeke said...

Oh my heck, Jon, New Moon was so awesome. I almost went and saw it, and I almost stopped making fun of it. Sounds like a fun little day. How come you never invited me to your 5th grade play? Some friend you are. Well, I didn't invite you to my 6th grade play when I was Old King Cole (the main role). Yeah, I was like the Edward of my 6th grade play, except I had color to my skin and I was only mildly creepy. I wish I could have been a werewolf, but I hadn't reached that age yet where my body became covered with hair. I guess the girls find that sexy. Anyway, I digress...