Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 32nd!

Yes, this is a little self-serving, but I did have a birthday this past week. I guess one positive about 32 is that it's one of the best pro athlete numbers. Magic Johnson, Shaq, Sandy Koufax, Jim Brown, Marcus Allen - just to name a few.
It was a great birthday and Jamie did an excellent cake, implementing some techniques she learned from Cake Boss (great show, by the way). It tasted as good as it looks and no trademarks were infringed upon. Sorry it's sideways. I was too lazy to rotate it. If you want to see it vertical, you can click on it, save it and rotate it all by yourself. Ha!

2 comments:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I was wondering who's b-day that cake was for..the whole 9 candles threw me off.... Happy 32nd Birthday..if it makes you feel any better I am older :) I will be 33 in October.

Moffitt Fam said...

Yes, it does make me feel better! :)