Sunday, August 23, 2009

First day of school and a visit with Grandma M.

Last week the boys started school. I'm sure most of you are keeping track, but for those that aren't, Brandon is in 5th grade and Steven is now a first grader. They both really like their teachers - so far. We'll see if that changes once they start getting homework.


Kylie will be starting kindergarten later this week. She had her assessments last Friday and did very well (of course!). I'm sure Jamie will miss having all five kids around all day long.

Tonight we got to go see my Grandma M. who was up at my aunt and uncle's house in Park City. Two of my cousins were there as well. Even though we had already eaten dinner, we couldn't resist Uncle Dave's great cooking. I hadn't seen my Grandma in at least a couple of years, and my cousins for even longer. My cousins both recently had babies so we took some pictures of Tyler and their kids together. Little Addyson must have thought she could get some milk out of Tyler because she kept trying to suck his arm.


The kids thought the highlight of the night, though, was the cat licking Uncle Dave's hair. They were mesmerized, seriously. Click on the picture and it should enlarge enough to see the cat's tongue.

1 comment:

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Wow..you are fast..I should get to updating mine too! It was great to see your family. Thank you for taking the drive. Hopefully we will see you soon.