Sunday, June 14, 2009

No. 15!


I thought about posting more about the Lakers playoff run this year, but decided against it. I didn't want to make my mother in-law upset. :) Tonight's game was a little anti-climatic. The Magic didn't put up much of a fight in the second half until the waning minutes, but it was too little, too late. I wish the Lakers could have got revenge on the Celtics, but a championship is a championship. I do have to admit that Kobe and Fisher's post-game celebration hug was quite lengthy. Good thing their wives showed up to break them apart.

For the record, I picked the Lakers to win in 5 before the series started.

Now the Angels and the Cougs need to follow suit and make this a perfect sports year.

1 comment:

Zeke said...

THE LAKERS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER!!!!!! I'm excited for the next 2 years where we win numbers 16 and 17.