Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daddy - the Wonder Chef!


About a week ago, Jon was trying to help me and decided to cook a delicious meal. So what did he make? Frozen Pizza! Albertson's "special" brand to be exact. I got it a few days earlier because they had a "BOGO" deal on it. As our pickiest eater, Steven was actually eating his pizza and he was raving about how good it was. He liked it so much, that after he finished two pieces, he announced, "Daddy is a really good cook! He should have his own cooking show." While this might be just little bit of a stretch, we were very happy that Steven ate his dinner. I just love the innocence of our little children.

9 comments:

karen said...

It's a great feeling when you get a picky eater to eat. btw, is dad (aka Jon) giving $5 to the winner of the poll???

Moffitt Fam said...

unfortunately, the poll is anonymous. I can't tell who voted for which date. Sorry!

Amber said...

That was sweet of Jon to make dinner. So Steven usually won't eat pizza? Breyer would eat that every night if I'd let her. As for the poll, I voted for the 8-14th.

karen said...

so remind us of the exact due date and how early each of the other kids were. We need scientific data to make an educated guess :)

Moffitt Fam said...

He's due on March 27, but measuring over two weeks ahead of schedule. Jamie have gone past 37 weeks. Steven and Kaylin were both born at 36 weeks. Kylie and Brandon were at 37 weeks.

Lisa said...

Steven cracks me up. He is such a sweety!
I voted for the first week of March.

Brigette Little said...

I love it! When I went out to Education Week last year, my kids spent the first 2 days telling Greg he was making their food wrong. Finally he said, "Hey, guys! This is our chance to eat everything mom won't buy!" I don't even know what all they ate, but is was a week long party!

karen said...

thanks for the info,

Zeke said...

Good choice Jon. I've gotten food poisoning twice from Albertson's pizza's. What better way to make your kids not be so picky than to feed them something that makes them puke for a week straight.