Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Christmas Tree and the Zoo

I'm posting this as one blog entry for convenience. The Christmas tree and the zoo really have nothing to do with each other. But I'd hate for anyone to have to scroll down to find a separate new post :)

As yesterday was the day after Thanksgiving, we set up our Christmas tree. Here I am, lifting Kaylin up to put the star on top.


Unfortunately, the tree couldn't support the weight of the star.

After a few minor adjustments...


Voila! A perfectly decorated Christmas tree (if we do say so ourselves)


As for the zoo...

The day before Thanksgiving, while I was slaving away at the office, Jamie took the kids to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. They had a blast. When they saw the Cougar, theystarted chanting BYU, BYU! I've raised them well :) Here are a few pics:





2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You know, I never did see the results of that NBA poll - who will have the best season? Too bad the Lakers are peaking early...doesn't bode well for April.

Lisa said...

Love the pictures of the kids. I took one and put it on my blog.hehe.