Monday, May 26, 2008

Celtics lose.


<< PAUL PIERCE

My hopes for a Lakers v. Celtics NBA Finals took a step backwards today as the Pistons evened up the Eastern Conference Finals at 2 games a piece. The Cs still have homecourt advantage, but Detroit has already proven they can win in Boston. This series will probably go a full 7 games. I hope whoever wins gets very worn down before the finals. I have a certain affinity for the Celtics becuase I got to play against Paul Pierce in high school. It's fun to be able to say an NBA All-star dunked on me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Jooooooooooooooooon, sports on the blog. What are you thinking? Sheesh.

Now come on Jamie, take control of this matter. Let's see more family pictures.

PS...that is funny about kaylin looking at the basketball player. Sorry forgot his name...oh well Ü